Today have some issues cannot resolve, so need to ask other to help. The feeling so bad….because this should be my responsibility. Anyway, I still new in my job so in future I will be better and better.
After work back to home and start sitting there to see movie, feeling my life look like not so productivity. So thinking of the following day I will do something more meaning full…go to gym, swimming…..yeah….
Today father and mother is not at home, emm..feeling like the home so quite soundless. Luckily still have sister and her son at home, if not will feeling alone… ha ha ha ha
After work back to home and start sitting there to see movie, feeling my life look like not so productivity. So thinking of the following day I will do something more meaning full…go to gym, swimming…..yeah….
I am in thinking, if one day all is not around ….i think I will go to have on girl friend very soon..ha ha ha.
Comments
Post a Comment