Conclusion for my Year 2006
Today is first day of 2007, before start the new year I want to review what happen in my last year. So I can learn from pass or do some enhancement on the New Year.
Year 2006, a lot good experience happens in my life for this year. Example: First time take airplane, get converted as permanent worker for my recent company, learn a lot new knowledge, first time step on the snow and etc.
March - after 15 month as contract worker, finally have chance to become a system engineer as the permanent worker for my recent company. Actually this position is my next step after step in to this company, who knows I can safe one step and directly go to this step. At the moment I accept this offer, I still think I am dreaming or not. Because my English communication is not so perfect for me, is hard to communicate with my US teammate. Anyway, thanks to my manager and current teammate to give me the chancer. I think I am the lucky people, always have good people to help me. Hi hi … (lucky only come after you do something)

April -First time takes airplane to Sabah, so excited. Thanks CY and PJ go together with me for this trip. This is very enjoyable trip, hi hi…also is budget trip with a free air Asia ticket.
Year 2006, a lot good experience happens in my life for this year. Example: First time take airplane, get converted as permanent worker for my recent company, learn a lot new knowledge, first time step on the snow and etc.
March - after 15 month as contract worker, finally have chance to become a system engineer as the permanent worker for my recent company. Actually this position is my next step after step in to this company, who knows I can safe one step and directly go to this step. At the moment I accept this offer, I still think I am dreaming or not. Because my English communication is not so perfect for me, is hard to communicate with my US teammate. Anyway, thanks to my manager and current teammate to give me the chancer. I think I am the lucky people, always have good people to help me. Hi hi … (lucky only come after you do something)

April -First time takes airplane to Sabah, so excited. Thanks CY and PJ go together with me for this trip. This is very enjoyable trip, hi hi…also is budget trip with a free air Asia ticket.
Yeah!!! Is a good experience to stay at KK, river rafting.
Attend Microsoft tech-Ed 2006; this is a good seminar for me. Feeling so go to attend this conference because can have a look on the latest Microsoft technology and go to meet the IT expert there.
December US business trip, this is the special bonus for me. Unexpected can go to US to meet my team and manager by this year but last minute my manger successfull to get us for this trip. Yeah…this is my first time take 20hours++ fly and enjoy to step on the snow.
Anyhow, I think this is the great present for my year 2006. Thanks to every one …. For sure my ex-manger, how help me to get the job, the migration officer (hi hi, help to approve my visa ma) and my teammate to help booking those travel ticket and bring us around the California. Yeah…thanks.
My lovely grandmother (age 84) is leaving us and go to one place is far away from us. But I feel this is good for her, because she sleeps at the bed already 2 year plus…..i feel this is time for her to go and finish her story in our life and continue enjoy her life in another world. thanks granma.
Good bye 2006, I will miss you "2006"

Comments
Post a Comment