Earn extra income by blogging

Some sharing about how to earn money by blogging!!!

Honestly i am not even earn single Sen from blogging..ha ha, but I am sure outside there a lot people already earn the extra money for it. But I think some of my friend have potential to earn it , the problem is they are not aware on it. so I am here to help you to release your potential !!!

Normally we can earn the money from the Internet advertisement company

1. Google AdSense is the famous one (earn USD one lo J): https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_US/ (register your account here)

a. Create the account

b. Log in to your account then go to select the advertisement setting then copy the code and paste to your blog

c. If your blog is blogspot one , you just add page element and select the adsense will do

d. Ok, now you will start earn money. (when have visitor click on the advertisement then you will earn by the click)

e. Don’t click by yourself ….haha, this consider violation of the rule they will ban your account…ha ha ha..this is what I am do for my self, between a month can earn USD100 ++ but I not get the money…they detected I am violate the rule :P [if u no click so often , is not problem one. Ha ha ]

2. Nuffnang is Malaysia version of google ads (earn RM one lo L):

a. http://www.nuffnang.com.my (register your account here)

b. Create the account

c. Log in to your account then go to select the advertisement setting then copy the code and paste to your blog

d. If your blog is blogspot one , you just add page element and select the HTML/Java script will do

e. Ok, now you will start earn money. (when have visitor click on the advertisement then you will earn by the click)

f. This nuffang is good for you to analyst your blog visitor from where, how many and some other inform. (log in to nuffnang web sites to check about it)

3. Another asia one http://www.advertlets.com/

Beside this have some other is depend on your blogging skill, then they will give you award on your blog… share with you all next time about this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

工作上遇到很累的事情: 管理”人“

败在借钱的数学题上!!

下一份工作的期望