Public Mutual Fund from 16Sept2011 to 23Sept2011
in one week time …the Public mutual Foreign Funds can drop up to -9.6% during one week time !!! PFES is the best fund for public mutual over the asia regional …ha ha..drop so much..just invested RM1k , so will not feel so pain for this moment.
ha ha the top 2 dropping I also have invested ….PNREF drop over30%!!! sound scary ya!! I will continue invest let see after 5 years time what is the results!!!
PRSEC have switch out last year earing is around 11% per year…now is time start to reinvest back a bit by a bit
maybe is not the lower price for now …but I want to start invest a bit (maybe RM200-500 per month ) then when hit the lower point the moment recover back then is the time to harvest !! *let see can do it until the lower point or not!!
Comments
Post a Comment