心灵成长之台湾之旅- 准备过程- 5- 出发的前一天
No much time to type in Chinese word , so the faster way to keep my current feeling is write in English version…ha ha…if you have interested to know more , click on the right corner at my blog have the translator for you :)
Aiyo.. Feel a bit pressure for the travel plan, because some of the plan is not so perfect and hardly to count how much budget I need :) .
I am thinking travel should be excited one ma…what I make my self to become so stress … is it the real problem I am stress on ??? Not sure is it because I feel sorry to my PM, at this busy moment I have on leave then go to travel !!!! Ha ha..honestly before I decide go to this trip because I have free time and also my manager is arranging for me to move to other group. Then I only make the decision to go for this trip before change the role. Ha ha…then suddenly manager give me one task for something I am not familiar with… anyway I will remain my plan ..ha ha..go ahead for 2009 target , backpack alone.. :P . After back from the trip I will get the task done on time 1o1!!!!
Emm… after writing down the feeling now feel not so stress…ha ha .. Ok , let me share what is my 12 days plan at Taiwan at this moment .
新加坡-->桃园机场 --> 台北 (2 days) ->埔里 ->台中->阿里山-+嘉义-->台南/高雄->高雄->台东->花莲->台北 -------> 桃园机场 --->新加坡
What I have done :
- Book first day hostel at taipei
- Booked alishan train
- Change money ( ha ha, not sure enough or not )
- Packed 6 t-shirt and 2 short ( if no chance to wash, will buy some )
- Camera is fully charged ( borrow one 300MM zoom lens..but manual focus one .ha ha)
- Get 4 or 5 CS contact
- etc..... good ninght
Comments
Post a Comment